Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25
Actor Brad Renfro, whose career began promisingly with a childhood role in "The Client", was found dead Tuesday in his home, CNN reported. He was 25.
The cause of death is expected to be clear after an autopsy is conducted on Wednesday.
In the last years Brad Renfro was better known for his struggle with drugs and alcohol abuse than for his acting.
The actor served 10 days in jail in May 2006 after pleading no contest to driving while intoxicated and guilty to attempted possession of heroin.
After one court appearance, he talked to reporters about drug rehabilitation, saying he was "tired of paying the consequences" for drinking and drug use and eager to get clean.
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76
- » Givenchy, French fashion Icon, Dies Aged 91
- » The Captain of Fiorentina and the Italian National Davide Astori Died Suddenly
- » Danish Queen's Husband Prince Henrik Dies
- » Hollywood Star John Mahoney Died at the Age of 77
- » Fidel Castro's Eldest Son Commits Suicide