Sanatorium Evacuated in Bulgaria after Prank Bomb Alert
A letter saying that both of the facility's buildings were rigged with plastic explosives triggered a high alert in the local police department.
The anonymous letter, received December 1, said the bombs would go off at noon the same day, and police rushed everyone out.
Thorough checks turned up no explosives and people were allowed to continue their treatment.
- » Two Armed Robberies Committed In Sofia Overnight
- » Hackers Attack European Central Bank's Website
- » Bulgarian Customs Nab Illicit Cigarettes at Danube Bridge 2
- » Bulgarian Police Officer Critically Wounded By Mentally Ill Man
- » 28-Year-Old Man Wounded in Shoting in Sofia
- » Sofia Central Bus Station Evacuated Over Unattended Luggage