Sanatorium Evacuated in Bulgaria after Prank Bomb Alert
A letter saying that both of the facility's buildings were rigged with plastic explosives triggered a high alert in the local police department.
The anonymous letter, received December 1, said the bombs would go off at noon the same day, and police rushed everyone out.
Thorough checks turned up no explosives and people were allowed to continue their treatment.
- » Automobile Administration Agency Officials from Pleven Charged with Abuse of Office
- » Municipal Officials in Brezovo Charged over Pension Fund Fraud Scheme
- » Bulgarian Hacker Gets 30-Month Jail Term in US
- » Second Instance Confirms Jail Term For Ahmed Dogan's Attacker
- » Varna Court Asked to Extradite Convicted Drug Smuggler to Germany
- » Deputy Mayor, Municipal Secretary, Banking Official Arrested over Pension Scheme Fraud