WITHDRAWN KING`S NOMINEE TO SUE NMS II
Politics | June 11, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Accused as collaborator with former State Security and withdrawn from king`s tickets nominee Ventzislav Dimitrov made a complaint against his removal. He declared his intentions to sue Bulgaria in Strasbourg court for calumny. Ventzislav Dimitrov was one of 16 king`s MP candidates disclosed as ex-informers and taken out of NMS II tickets on June 9.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Serzh Sargsyan Resigns as Armenia's PM After Protests
- » New Study of Food in Bulgaria and in Western Europe: Double Standards of Quality and Price
- » Bulgarian Dance "Horo" in the Center of Brussels
- » Trump Meets Macron in Washington
- » Council of Europe Presented a Migration Report on Bulgaria
- » Bomb Alert Near the Presidency was False (Updated)
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)