WITHDRAWN KING`S NOMINEE TO SUE NMS II
Politics | June 11, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Accused as collaborator with former State Security and withdrawn from king`s tickets nominee Ventzislav Dimitrov made a complaint against his removal. He declared his intentions to sue Bulgaria in Strasbourg court for calumny. Ventzislav Dimitrov was one of 16 king`s MP candidates disclosed as ex-informers and taken out of NMS II tickets on June 9.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » France and the United Kingdom have Signed a Border Security Agreement
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » UN Presents New Proposals on Greece-Macedonia Name Dispute
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)