HACKERS ATTACK UDF ELECTION WEB SITE
Politics | June 11, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Hackers crashed the election web site of the ruling UDF coalition during the weekend and distorted the available information. PM Ivan Kostov `appealed` electorate not to vote at the elections but to go to watch sheep at villages because of their abundance in Bulgaria`s politics. Dalavera.com was noticed as a personal web site of PM Kostov.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The EC is Considering Setting Up a New Energy Agency
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Reuters: Russia Says Trump Invited Putin to U.S. During Phone Call
- » Cuba's Raúl Castro Hands over Power to Miguel Díaz-Canel
- » Mass Evacuation this Morning in Berlin to Defuse WWII Bomb
- » The First Informal Meeting of EU Energy Ministers is Held in Sofia
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)