HACKERS ATTACK UDF ELECTION WEB SITE
Politics | June 11, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Hackers crashed the election web site of the ruling UDF coalition during the weekend and distorted the available information. PM Ivan Kostov `appealed` electorate not to vote at the elections but to go to watch sheep at villages because of their abundance in Bulgaria`s politics. Dalavera.com was noticed as a personal web site of PM Kostov.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Tsipras: The Macedonian Nation has Never Existed
- » Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean
- » Merkel in Sofia: I Welcome Borissov's Initiative for EC-Turkey Meeting
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Theresa May: There will be no New Referendum on Brexit
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)