INCIDENTS IN FRONT OF PARTY OFFICES
Politics | June 11, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A man in a uniform of a police officer shot in front of the seat of the National Movement Simeon II in `Ilinden` municipality of Sofia yesterday morning. Two fired cartridges of a `Makarov` gun in front of the cafe have been found. The fire has been directed to the near school, elaborated sources from the Interior Ministry said. At 3:30 AM on Sunday two young couple, a boy and a girl, broke the shop window of the `Luciano` coffee shop on Rakovska St in Sofia. The owner of the coffee shop is the NMS II deputy nominee Vassil Ivanov.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » PM Borisov Wants Cheaper Aircraft and Tanks from the United States
- » Le Point: Mariya Gabriel is One of the Most Actively Working Commissioners
- » Romania's Foreign Minister: Postponing the Accession of Bulgaria and Romania to the Schengen Area is a Political Issu
- » According to the Polish Prime Minister, "North Stream-2" Could Trigger a Russian-Ukrainian War
- » President Rumen Radev Met with Macedonian Counterpart Gjorge Ivanov
- » Hungary Anti-Immigration Bill an 'Assault on Human Rights': U.N.
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)