INCIDENTS IN FRONT OF PARTY OFFICES
Politics | June 11, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A man in a uniform of a police officer shot in front of the seat of the National Movement Simeon II in `Ilinden` municipality of Sofia yesterday morning. Two fired cartridges of a `Makarov` gun in front of the cafe have been found. The fire has been directed to the near school, elaborated sources from the Interior Ministry said. At 3:30 AM on Sunday two young couple, a boy and a girl, broke the shop window of the `Luciano` coffee shop on Rakovska St in Sofia. The owner of the coffee shop is the NMS II deputy nominee Vassil Ivanov.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Governments of Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia will Hold their First Joint Meeting
- » Prosecution Office: Over 200 Dams in Bulgaria are Dangerous
- » The New chairman of the Supreme Administrative Court Officially Took His Office
- » Bulgaria's Simeon Saxe-Coburg Gotha: It is Time to Leave a Mark After so Many Years of Isolation
- » Parliament Аdopted Аmendments to the Credit Institutions Act at First Reading
- » The Government Allocates Further BGN 80 Million for Long-term Unemployed and Unqualified Citizens
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)