EXPERT PROPOSES VAT ABOLITION
Politics | June 11, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A draft on abolition of VAT (Value Added Tax) payments upon the international services in the field of tourism was promoted at a public debate in Slanchev Bryag (Sunny Beach) by Vladimir Karolev, king`s economic expert. He declared before private proprietors that he committed himself to levy the companies in the branch with only 5% VAT upon the services on the domestic market. Mariana Assenova, Deputy Economy Minister (UDF), said that in few days Vice-Premier Petar Zhotev will sign orders on the privatization of `Primorsko` International Youth Center and the residual share of Slanchev Bryag. Representatives only of NMS II and UDF took part in the debate.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Foreign Ministry Working on Borisov-Trump Meeting
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Russia has Warned the EU not to Make the Same Mistake with Serbia as with Ukraine
- » Edi Rama Suggests Kosovo and Albania Could have Common President One Day
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » Lavrov Warned About US Plans for Syria
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)