EXPERT PROPOSES VAT ABOLITION
Politics | June 11, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A draft on abolition of VAT (Value Added Tax) payments upon the international services in the field of tourism was promoted at a public debate in Slanchev Bryag (Sunny Beach) by Vladimir Karolev, king`s economic expert. He declared before private proprietors that he committed himself to levy the companies in the branch with only 5% VAT upon the services on the domestic market. Mariana Assenova, Deputy Economy Minister (UDF), said that in few days Vice-Premier Petar Zhotev will sign orders on the privatization of `Primorsko` International Youth Center and the residual share of Slanchev Bryag. Representatives only of NMS II and UDF took part in the debate.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Radev to Putin: Bulgaria and Russia must be Frank with Each Other
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift
- » The Calvert Journal: Bulgaria’s Buzludzha Monument Opens its Doors for the First Time in 8 Years
- » More than 65% of Sofia Residents are not Satisfied with the Cleanliness of the City
- » Macedonia Gives Up Paper Money
- » The Guardian: Sweden Distributes 'Be Prepared for War' Leaflet to all 4.8m Homes
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)