KING REPLACED ALL EX INFORMERS
Politics | June 10, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
King`s coalition withdraw ten nominees from its tickets yesterday. June 9 was the deadline for political parties and coalitions to replace MP candidates disclosed as collaborators with former State Security. NMS II is the only political power, which replaced all its MP candidates accused as ex-informers. It is a step towards new moral in politics, NMS II declaration reads. Euroleft coalition took out of its tickets 4 candidates, and the ruling UDF only one.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna is far from Certain
- » The Venezuelan Consulate in Miami may be Shut Down Because of Unpaid Rents
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Initiate Fighter Jet, Armored Vehicle Procurements this March
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Stoltenberg: Russia is Interfering with the Interior Affairs of the Balkan Countries
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)