KING REPLACED ALL EX INFORMERS
Politics | June 10, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
King`s coalition withdraw ten nominees from its tickets yesterday. June 9 was the deadline for political parties and coalitions to replace MP candidates disclosed as collaborators with former State Security. NMS II is the only political power, which replaced all its MP candidates accused as ex-informers. It is a step towards new moral in politics, NMS II declaration reads. Euroleft coalition took out of its tickets 4 candidates, and the ruling UDF only one.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Speaker of The Bulgarian Parliament: The National Assembly and the EP Go Hand in Hand
- » Protests in Front of All Prisons in the Country are Expected
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Europe's Stability and Future Goes Through the European Perspective and the Connectivity of the Western Balkans
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgarian People Continue to Believe in the EU
- » Patria Delivers a New Version of AMVXP to Slovakia as a Part of a Joint Slovak-Finnish 8x8 Vehicle Development Program
- » PM Borisov and Serbian President Vucic Discuss Infrastructure Projects
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)