KING STILL LEADS ELECTION POLLS
Politics | June 9, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
39 to 41% of the electorate will vote for the King`s collation on the General Elections June17, the latest results of the agency `Alpha Research` show. United Democratic Forces is expected to take 26-28%, Coalition for Bulgaria 17-19% and 5-6% for Movement for Rights and Freedoms. Some research agencies forecasted decline of voters for King`s coalition, but it still remains a certain leader for the next parliament. At least 2 to 3% gerrymandering during the elections is anticipated by political powers.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Paris: The Requirements Imposed by Trump on Europeans Sometimes Sound like Ultimatums
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
- » The Holy Synod Declared Itself Against the Istanbul Convention
- » Meeting of Heads of Parliamentary Committees for Union Affairs Held in Sofia
- » Ivaylo Moskovski: By the End of the Year the Debts of BDZ must be Repaid
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)