KING STILL LEADS ELECTION POLLS
Politics | June 9, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
39 to 41% of the electorate will vote for the King`s collation on the General Elections June17, the latest results of the agency `Alpha Research` show. United Democratic Forces is expected to take 26-28%, Coalition for Bulgaria 17-19% and 5-6% for Movement for Rights and Freedoms. Some research agencies forecasted decline of voters for King`s coalition, but it still remains a certain leader for the next parliament. At least 2 to 3% gerrymandering during the elections is anticipated by political powers.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgarian PM Calls an Extraordinary Meeting due to the Car Crashes Near Lovech
- » Municipalityof Pernik Will Organize the Transport of the Victims of the Severe Catastrophe Near Lovech
- » MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
- » Gen. Dunford: The US Loses its Military Superiority over Russia and China
- » The Czech President Predicts Russia in the EU
- » Speaker of the National Assembly Dimitar Glavchev Resigned
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)