KING STILL LEADS ELECTION POLLS
Politics | June 9, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
39 to 41% of the electorate will vote for the King`s collation on the General Elections June17, the latest results of the agency `Alpha Research` show. United Democratic Forces is expected to take 26-28%, Coalition for Bulgaria 17-19% and 5-6% for Movement for Rights and Freedoms. Some research agencies forecasted decline of voters for King`s coalition, but it still remains a certain leader for the next parliament. At least 2 to 3% gerrymandering during the elections is anticipated by political powers.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The EC is Considering Setting Up a New Energy Agency
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Reuters: Russia Says Trump Invited Putin to U.S. During Phone Call
- » Cuba's Raúl Castro Hands over Power to Miguel Díaz-Canel
- » Mass Evacuation this Morning in Berlin to Defuse WWII Bomb
- » The First Informal Meeting of EU Energy Ministers is Held in Sofia
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)