KING WITHDRAW 10 OF ITS CANDIATES
Politics | June 9, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
King`s coalition withdraw ten nominees from its tickets yesterday. June 9 was the deadline for political parties and coalitions to replace MP candidates disclosed as collaborators with former State Security. NMS II is the only political power, which replaced all its MP candidates accused as ex-informers. King`s leaders from Razgrad, Rousse and Montana – Ventzislav Dimitrov, Marko Todorov and Donyo Donev were replaced with new MP candidates. Nominees from Pazardjik, Blagoevgrad, Sofia, Veliko Tirnovo, Yambol, Lovech and Varna were also replaced.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Municipalityof Pernik Will Organize the Transport of the Victims of the Severe Catastrophe Near Lovech
- » MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
- » Gen. Dunford: The US Loses its Military Superiority over Russia and China
- » The Czech President Predicts Russia in the EU
- » Speaker of the National Assembly Dimitar Glavchev Resigned
- » Macedonian PM: 'We Are not Only Friends with Bulgaria, but We Have Become Allies
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)