KING WITHDRAW 10 OF ITS CANDIATES
Politics | June 9, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
King`s coalition withdraw ten nominees from its tickets yesterday. June 9 was the deadline for political parties and coalitions to replace MP candidates disclosed as collaborators with former State Security. NMS II is the only political power, which replaced all its MP candidates accused as ex-informers. King`s leaders from Razgrad, Rousse and Montana – Ventzislav Dimitrov, Marko Todorov and Donyo Donev were replaced with new MP candidates. Nominees from Pazardjik, Blagoevgrad, Sofia, Veliko Tirnovo, Yambol, Lovech and Varna were also replaced.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » First LGBTI Association was Found at Sofia University
- » Freedom House: Bulgaria is a Free Country, but the Media - Not Quite
- » The Czech Prime Minister Waives his Immunity to be Investigated
- » Juncker and Tusk Still Hope Britain Change Their Mind About Brexit
- » A Renovated Apartment Building in Bourgas is Leaking
- » Sofia Municipality Launches More Buses to Vitosha
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)