KING WITHDRAW 10 OF ITS CANDIATES
Politics | June 9, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
King`s coalition withdraw ten nominees from its tickets yesterday. June 9 was the deadline for political parties and coalitions to replace MP candidates disclosed as collaborators with former State Security. NMS II is the only political power, which replaced all its MP candidates accused as ex-informers. King`s leaders from Razgrad, Rousse and Montana – Ventzislav Dimitrov, Marko Todorov and Donyo Donev were replaced with new MP candidates. Nominees from Pazardjik, Blagoevgrad, Sofia, Veliko Tirnovo, Yambol, Lovech and Varna were also replaced.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Britain’s Top Diplomat Boris Johnson: Russia’s Putin will use World Cup like Hitler used Olympics
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Тalks with EU President Donald Tusk
- » Slovak President Appoints Peter Pellegrini as New Prime Minister
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Merkel Attacked Turkey About the Offensive in Syria
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)