KEY CANDIDATE FROM KING`S PARTY OUT
Politics | June 8, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Today King Simeon`s coalition withdrew ticket leader Ventzislav Dimitrov from NMS II list in Razgrad, North East Bulgaria. No details were announced. King`s economic team will propose change of the Bulgarian Constitution in order foreign persons and legal entities to be permitted to buy and own land in Bulgaria after the elections, Nikolay Vassilev from NMS II said. According to the acting Constitution (1991) foreigners could buy land in Bulgaria, only if they register a Bulgarian company. He confirmed the stand of the coalition to introduce zero profit tax for companies, which will reinvest the profit. GDP growth from 5 to 10% could be achieved, Vassilev said.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Ministry of Defence: No Bulgarian Мedics were Injured in the Mali Тerrorist Аttack
- » An Increase in Prices of Commercial Eggs in Pazardzhik
- » Chinese Cultural Center in Sofia Opens Doors
- » Renovated Part of Sofia's Dondukov Boulevard is Being Renovated Again
- » Bulgarian PM: Dialogue is the Only Solution For Stability in the Former Soviet Space
- » Bulgaria, Macedonia Sign a Deal on Cutting Roaming Charges
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)