KEY CANDIDATE FROM KING`S PARTY OUT
Politics | June 8, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Today King Simeon`s coalition withdrew ticket leader Ventzislav Dimitrov from NMS II list in Razgrad, North East Bulgaria. No details were announced. King`s economic team will propose change of the Bulgarian Constitution in order foreign persons and legal entities to be permitted to buy and own land in Bulgaria after the elections, Nikolay Vassilev from NMS II said. According to the acting Constitution (1991) foreigners could buy land in Bulgaria, only if they register a Bulgarian company. He confirmed the stand of the coalition to introduce zero profit tax for companies, which will reinvest the profit. GDP growth from 5 to 10% could be achieved, Vassilev said.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Venezuelan Consulate in Miami may be Shut Down Because of Unpaid Rents
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Initiate Fighter Jet, Armored Vehicle Procurements this March
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Stoltenberg: Russia is Interfering with the Interior Affairs of the Balkan Countries
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)