SOCIALIST PARTY MAY SUE PM KOSTOV
Politics | June 8, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) will sue PM Ivan Kostov and six other ministers for taking bribes and acting against the national interest, Roumen Ovcharov, Deputy Chairman of BSP, announced. On Monday the BSP leaders will present to the prosecutor the book entitled `Corruption – Key element in United Democratic Forces governance`. Details about 1217 privatisation deals will be disclosed. Some major contracts will be taken out of the `darkness`.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
- » Gen. Dunford: The US Loses its Military Superiority over Russia and China
- » The Czech President Predicts Russia in the EU
- » Speaker of the National Assembly Dimitar Glavchev Resigned
- » Macedonian PM: 'We Are not Only Friends with Bulgaria, but We Have Become Allies
- » 402 Cases of Violence Against Children and 39 Cases of Violence Against Teachers in 2017
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)