SOCIALIST PARTY MAY SUE PM KOSTOV
Politics | June 8, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) will sue PM Ivan Kostov and six other ministers for taking bribes and acting against the national interest, Roumen Ovcharov, Deputy Chairman of BSP, announced. On Monday the BSP leaders will present to the prosecutor the book entitled `Corruption – Key element in United Democratic Forces governance`. Details about 1217 privatisation deals will be disclosed. Some major contracts will be taken out of the `darkness`.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The New Catalan Parliament Starts its Work Today
- » "For" and "Against" the Istanbul Convention Today in Parliament
- » A Motion of no Confidence Enters the National Assembly Today
- » Paris: The Requirements Imposed by Trump on Europeans Sometimes Sound like Ultimatums
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)