SOCIALIST PARTY MAY SUE PM KOSTOV
Politics | June 8, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) will sue PM Ivan Kostov and six other ministers for taking bribes and acting against the national interest, Roumen Ovcharov, Deputy Chairman of BSP, announced. On Monday the BSP leaders will present to the prosecutor the book entitled `Corruption – Key element in United Democratic Forces governance`. Details about 1217 privatisation deals will be disclosed. Some major contracts will be taken out of the `darkness`.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Over BGN 20 million have been Paid for the Welfare of Birds in Bulgaria
- » Strengthen the System of Protection of Migrants and Refugees in Bulgaria
- » The Sofia District Heating Company Explained the High Heating Bills with the Colder March
- » "Democratic Bulgaria" Undertakes Measures Against Mass Sale of Scratch Lottery Tickets
- » The Bulgarian Euro-Presidency Disappoints the Young People from the EU
- » PM Borisov is Opposed to the Return of Smoking to Establishments
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)