PETER STOYANOV TO RUN FOR SECOND MANDATE
Politics | June 7, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Present Bulgarian President Petar Stoyanov will run for next presidentials as an independent candidate, he declared today in an address to the nation. His mandate finishes this year. `Bulgaria faces elections for new parliament. Political situation in the country is vague, and that vaguness could easily lead to insecutiry.`, President Stoyanov said. Bulgaria should not lose its role as a stabile and secure country in the region, he stressed. President Stoyanov appealed everything done till now not to be spent on illusions and fairy tails. `We should continue the reforms which are in the right direction, new start will be a big mistake`, he worned.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna is far from Certain
- » The Venezuelan Consulate in Miami may be Shut Down Because of Unpaid Rents
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Initiate Fighter Jet, Armored Vehicle Procurements this March
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Stoltenberg: Russia is Interfering with the Interior Affairs of the Balkan Countries
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)