PETER STOYANOV TO RUN FOR SECOND MANDATE
Politics | June 7, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Present Bulgarian President Petar Stoyanov will run for next presidentials as an independent candidate, he declared today in an address to the nation. His mandate finishes this year. `Bulgaria faces elections for new parliament. Political situation in the country is vague, and that vaguness could easily lead to insecutiry.`, President Stoyanov said. Bulgaria should not lose its role as a stabile and secure country in the region, he stressed. President Stoyanov appealed everything done till now not to be spent on illusions and fairy tails. `We should continue the reforms which are in the right direction, new start will be a big mistake`, he worned.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Speaker of The Bulgarian Parliament: The National Assembly and the EP Go Hand in Hand
- » Protests in Front of All Prisons in the Country are Expected
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Europe's Stability and Future Goes Through the European Perspective and the Connectivity of the Western Balkans
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgarian People Continue to Believe in the EU
- » Patria Delivers a New Version of AMVXP to Slovakia as a Part of a Joint Slovak-Finnish 8x8 Vehicle Development Program
- » PM Borisov and Serbian President Vucic Discuss Infrastructure Projects
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)