Bulgarian Auto Club Initiates Retro Parade
Politics | July 9, 2005, Saturday // 00:00| Views: 896 | Comments: 0
The Bulgarian Automobile Club-Retro has for the first time organized an auto-retro parade, which begins from the capital Sofia. Photo by Yuliana Nikolova (Sofia News Agency)
The Bulgarian Automobile Club-Retro has for the first time organized an auto-retro parade. The parade begins from the capital Sofia. The participants are expected to arrive in the town of Belogradchik later on Saturday. An exhibition is set in the center of the town in their honor.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria’s Struma, Hemus Motorways Listed as Key Priorities in Transport OP 2014-2020
- » Boosting Bulgaria's Defense Budget 'Unacceptable' - GERB Leader
- » Bulgaria’s Govt to Allocate Extra BGN 8M to Sofia Metro Line 2 Extension
- » Kiev Announces 'Greater Invasion' as Ukraine-Russia Talks Reach Deadlock
- » Threat to DPS Leader's Life 'Received' During Previous Parliament
- » Phantom Voters in Bulgaria 'Surpass 1.2 M'