Bulgarian Auto Club Initiates Retro Parade
Politics | July 9, 2005, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The Bulgarian Automobile Club-Retro has for the first time organized an auto-retro parade, which begins from the capital Sofia. Photo by Yuliana Nikolova (Sofia News Agency)
The Bulgarian Automobile Club-Retro has for the first time organized an auto-retro parade. The parade begins from the capital Sofia. The participants are expected to arrive in the town of Belogradchik later on Saturday. An exhibition is set in the center of the town in their honor.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Hundreds are Protesting in Defense of an Arms Factory
- » US and South Korea Began Joint Military Exercises
- » President Radev will Guarantee the Security of Tsvetan Vasilev if he Returns to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliamentary Delegation to Pay an Official Visit to the Republic of Korea
- » Turkey, Russia Boost Economic Cooperation
- » The Repair of 'Orlov Most' in Sofia to Continue by the End of the Next Week
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)