Bulgarian Auto Club Initiates Retro Parade
Politics | July 9, 2005, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The Bulgarian Automobile Club-Retro has for the first time organized an auto-retro parade, which begins from the capital Sofia. Photo by Yuliana Nikolova (Sofia News Agency)
The Bulgarian Automobile Club-Retro has for the first time organized an auto-retro parade. The parade begins from the capital Sofia. The participants are expected to arrive in the town of Belogradchik later on Saturday. An exhibition is set in the center of the town in their honor.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 63% of Bulgarians Approve Government's Willingness to Build Belene NPP
- » Sofia Municipality has Terminated an Order for BGN 40 Million for a Priority Project
- » Arabian Diplomats Block the US Embassy in Sofia
- » Macedonia will become the 30th member of NATO next year
- » Italy Likely to Hold National Elections on March 4
- » Guaranteed Мinimum Income will Rise to BGN 75 From January 1, 2018
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)