Bulgarian Auto Club Initiates Retro Parade
Politics | July 9, 2005, Saturday // 00:00| Views: 1033 | Comments: 0
The Bulgarian Automobile Club-Retro has for the first time organized an auto-retro parade, which begins from the capital Sofia. Photo by Yuliana Nikolova (Sofia News Agency)
The Bulgarian Automobile Club-Retro has for the first time organized an auto-retro parade. The parade begins from the capital Sofia. The participants are expected to arrive in the town of Belogradchik later on Saturday. An exhibition is set in the center of the town in their honor.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria Facing Yet Another Referendum This Year
- » Bulgaria’s Daniel Mitov Discussing EU Enlargement, Migration, Energy on Croatia Visit
- » Buildings in Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna to Light up in EU Flag Colours on Europe Day
- » Proposal to Ban Face-Covering Veils Also Tabled in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
- » Election Rules: Bulgaria President to Decide on Veto in Days
- » Bulgaria's FM to Discuss Migration on Croatia Visit
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)