Bulgarian Auto Club Initiates Retro Parade
Politics | July 9, 2005, Saturday // 00:00| Views: 1085 | Comments: 0
The Bulgarian Automobile Club-Retro has for the first time organized an auto-retro parade, which begins from the capital Sofia. Photo by Yuliana Nikolova (Sofia News Agency)
The Bulgarian Automobile Club-Retro has for the first time organized an auto-retro parade. The parade begins from the capital Sofia. The participants are expected to arrive in the town of Belogradchik later on Saturday. An exhibition is set in the center of the town in their honor.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria's Interior Ministry Launches Open Lines for Signals Related to Electoral Violations
- » NATO Extends Aegean Sea Operation Despite Turkey’s Reluctance
- » Bulgaria's Elections To Cost BGN 250,000 More Due To Electoral Code Amendment
- » Five Sociological Agencies To Carry Out Exit Polls in Bulgaria's Presidential Elections
- » Alfa Research: Bulgaria's Referendum To Yield 3 YES Answers, If Declared Valid
- » NATO Undertakes Largest Deployment Around Russia Since Cold War End
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)