JAPAN MADE ITS RECESSION OFFICIAL FRIDAY WHEN IT RELEASED FIGURES SHOW...
World | December 7, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Japan made its recession official Friday when it released figures showing the economy shrank 0.5 percent in the September quarter from the previous quarter, CNN reported.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Children in Missouri Selling Tickets for a Raffle Prize - an Automatic AR-15
- » Over 70 Civilians were Killed in Air Strikes in Syria
- » Assad's Army will Help the Kurds Against Turkey
- » The Pope has Retreated to Spiritual Seclusion
- » Two Major Islamist Groups in Syria Unite
- » Israel Warned that it Could Act Directly Against Iran
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)