JAPAN MADE ITS RECESSION OFFICIAL FRIDAY WHEN IT RELEASED FIGURES SHOW...
World | December 7, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Japan made its recession official Friday when it released figures showing the economy shrank 0.5 percent in the September quarter from the previous quarter, CNN reported.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela
- » Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich has to Prove the Origin of his Money to Obtain a British Visa
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)