SHARON SAID ARAFAT MUST MEET FIVE DEMANDS BEFORE A POLITICAL AGREEMENT...
World | December 6, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Sharon said Arafat must meet five demands before a political agreement between Israel and the Palestinians would be possible. The demands included the arrest of leaders of militant organizations, dismantling those organizations, destroying all illegal weapons, imposing real preventive actions to stop those who plan terror attacks and halting incitement.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Syrian Government to Attend U.N. Talks in Vienna: U.N. Deputy Envoy
- » Romania Does Not Really Follow Recommendations on Fighting Corruption: Council of Europe
- » The EU and Turkey are Preparing a Summit in Late March
- » Private Armies will be Legalized in Russia
- » UK Pledges Extra £44m for Channel Border Security
- » Trump Denies U.S. Embassy to be Moved to Jerusalem Within a Year
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)