SHARON SAID ARAFAT MUST MEET FIVE DEMANDS BEFORE A POLITICAL AGREEMENT...
World | December 6, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Sharon said Arafat must meet five demands before a political agreement between Israel and the Palestinians would be possible. The demands included the arrest of leaders of militant organizations, dismantling those organizations, destroying all illegal weapons, imposing real preventive actions to stop those who plan terror attacks and halting incitement.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Statement by the Foreign Affairs Council on the Salisbury Attack
- » Barnier Hails 'Large Part of Brexit Work COMPLETE' as Transition Limited (Video)
- » Facebook 'Sorry' for Blocking Bare-breasted Masterpiece
- » Navalny accused Ksenia Sobchak of Failing the Opposition
- » Austin: Two Injured in Fourth Explosion to Hit Texas City in a Month
- » France 'Does Not Recognize' Russian Vote in Crimea
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)