ETHNIC UZBEK WARLORD GENERAL ABDUL RASHID DOSTUM WHOSE FORCES DOMINATE...
World | December 6, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Ethnic Uzbek warlord General Abdul Rashid Dostum whose forces dominate an area of northern Afghan territory including the city of Mazar-e Sharrif, said his faction was not fairly represented in the interim government agreement signed in Germany on December 5. He announced he will boycott Afghanistan's recently agreed interim government.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Roscosmos is Considering the Commercialization of the Russian ISS Segment
- » Prime Minister of New Zealand goes on Maternity Leave
- » At the End of 2017, China's Population Grew to 1.39 billion
- » Russia Accused the Ukrainian Authorities of Preparing for a New War
- » Syrian Government to Attend U.N. Talks in Vienna: U.N. Deputy Envoy
- » Romania Does Not Really Follow Recommendations on Fighting Corruption: Council of Europe
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)