ETHNIC UZBEK WARLORD GENERAL ABDUL RASHID DOSTUM WHOSE FORCES DOMINATE...
World | December 6, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Ethnic Uzbek warlord General Abdul Rashid Dostum whose forces dominate an area of northern Afghan territory including the city of Mazar-e Sharrif, said his faction was not fairly represented in the interim government agreement signed in Germany on December 5. He announced he will boycott Afghanistan's recently agreed interim government.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Population Depletion Threatens the Economies of Eastern Europe
- » 20 Killed, 40 Wounded in Air Raid on Yemen Wedding
- » Erdoğan's Call For Peace a Positive Step, Greece Says
- » Inspectors From OPCW have Samples From Douma
- » Kosovo Ready for Council of Europe Membership Bid
- » Pyongyang Pledges to Halt Nuclear and Longer-range Missile Tests
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)