UNCONFIRMED INTELLIGENCE REPORTS SUGGEST THAT U.S. AIRSTRIKES ON AFGHA...
World | December 6, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Unconfirmed intelligence reports suggest that U.S. airstrikes on Afghanistan may have killed a son or son-in-law of Osama bin Laden, a U.S. official said on Wednesday, quoted by Reuters.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » North Korea Condemns U.S. Sanctions as Officials Gather For Olympic Ceremony
- » Estonia Celebrated its 100th Anniversary with a Large Military Parade
- » The UN Security Council Urged a 30-day Ceasefire in Syria
- » After New Incident on Cyprus, EU Calls on Turkey to Rein in Naval Aggression
- » The Company of Elon Musk Launched a Global High-speed Internet Project (Video)
- » Over 400 Civilians were Killed near Damascus in the Past Five Days
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)