UNCONFIRMED INTELLIGENCE REPORTS SUGGEST THAT U.S. AIRSTRIKES ON AFGHA...
World | December 6, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Unconfirmed intelligence reports suggest that U.S. airstrikes on Afghanistan may have killed a son or son-in-law of Osama bin Laden, a U.S. official said on Wednesday, quoted by Reuters.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The European Institutions Agreed to Abolish Geo-blocking
- » Vucic Promises Russia a "Military-neutral" Serbia
- » Germany Arrested Six Members of Islamic State Planning an Assassination
- » Turkey Arrests FETÖ-Linked Suspects, 3 of Them are Bulgarians
- » Zimbabwe's Parliament Starts Impeachment Process Against Mugabe
- » In 13 Seconds, the Largest Indoor Stadium in the World was Destroyed (Video)
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)