UNCONFIRMED INTELLIGENCE REPORTS SUGGEST THAT U.S. AIRSTRIKES ON AFGHA...
World | December 6, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Unconfirmed intelligence reports suggest that U.S. airstrikes on Afghanistan may have killed a son or son-in-law of Osama bin Laden, a U.S. official said on Wednesday, quoted by Reuters.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Statement by the Foreign Affairs Council on the Salisbury Attack
- » Barnier Hails 'Large Part of Brexit Work COMPLETE' as Transition Limited (Video)
- » Facebook 'Sorry' for Blocking Bare-breasted Masterpiece
- » Navalny accused Ksenia Sobchak of Failing the Opposition
- » Austin: Two Injured in Fourth Explosion to Hit Texas City in a Month
- » France 'Does Not Recognize' Russian Vote in Crimea
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)