AFGHAN FRACTIONS NAMED PASHTUN TRIBAL LEADER HAMID KARZAI AS THE INTER...
World | December 5, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Afghan fractions named Pashtun tribal leader Hamid Karzai as the interim administrator for the transitional government, which will include two women. The agreement, crafted by U.N. special envoy Lakhdar Brahimi and four Afghan factions, was signed at a hotel near Bonn shortly after 10 a.m. (0900 GMT.)German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder and Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer were present at the ceremony.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » George Bush Hospitalised Day after Wife’s Funeral
- » Putin will take an Unprecedented Decision after his Inauguration
- » EU Regulator Investigates Alitalia State Loan
- » Population Depletion Threatens the Economies of Eastern Europe
- » 20 Killed, 40 Wounded in Air Raid on Yemen Wedding
- » Erdoğan's Call For Peace a Positive Step, Greece Says
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)