AFGHAN FRACTIONS NAMED PASHTUN TRIBAL LEADER HAMID KARZAI AS THE INTER...
World | December 5, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Afghan fractions named Pashtun tribal leader Hamid Karzai as the interim administrator for the transitional government, which will include two women. The agreement, crafted by U.N. special envoy Lakhdar Brahimi and four Afghan factions, was signed at a hotel near Bonn shortly after 10 a.m. (0900 GMT.)German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder and Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer were present at the ceremony.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Roscosmos is Considering the Commercialization of the Russian ISS Segment
- » Prime Minister of New Zealand goes on Maternity Leave
- » At the End of 2017, China's Population Grew to 1.39 billion
- » Russia Accused the Ukrainian Authorities of Preparing for a New War
- » Syrian Government to Attend U.N. Talks in Vienna: U.N. Deputy Envoy
- » Romania Does Not Really Follow Recommendations on Fighting Corruption: Council of Europe
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)