RUSSIA'S GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCED ON DECEMBER 5TH THAT IT WILL REDUCE PET...
World | December 5, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Russia's government announced on December 5th that it will reduce petroleum exports by 150,000 barrels per day from January 1, 2002. The decision follows lobbying from the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 'Russian Elon Musk' Raped and Tortured to Death in Custody
- » Bashar Assad Returns Legion d’honneur to France
- » North and South Korea Open Hotline Between Leaders
- » The King of Swaziland Renames the Country 'the Kingdom of eSwatini'
- » Syrians in Turkey Continue to Return Home
- » Majority of Germans Want More Protection From Globalization
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)