RUSSIA'S GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCED ON DECEMBER 5TH THAT IT WILL REDUCE PET...
World | December 5, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Russia's government announced on December 5th that it will reduce petroleum exports by 150,000 barrels per day from January 1, 2002. The decision follows lobbying from the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » EU Gives May 2 Weeks to Act on Divorce Bill and Ireland
- » Russia Blocks Bid to Briefly Extend Syria Chemical Weapons Inquiry
- » Tsipras Seeks EU Funds to Deal with Damage From Floods
- » Two Weeks to Unlock Brexit, EU Tells Britain's May
- » Barcelona Unveils New Anti-Terror Measures in Response to August Attack
- » Erdogan Says Turkey Pulls Troops out of NATO Exercise
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)