RUSSIA'S GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCED ON DECEMBER 5TH THAT IT WILL REDUCE PET...
World | December 5, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Russia's government announced on December 5th that it will reduce petroleum exports by 150,000 barrels per day from January 1, 2002. The decision follows lobbying from the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Now North Korean Diplomat Heads to Finland Amid New Diplomatic Flurry
- » Violent Protest in Madrid over Migrant Death
- » Donald Trump Jr. and Vanessa Trump are Separating
- » Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia: If Iran Develops a Nuclear Bomb Riyadh will Follow
- » U.S. Accuses Iran of Trying to Influence Iraq's Election
- » Kremlin Promises Retaliation Against UK Over Diplomat Expulsions After Ex-Spy's Poisoning
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)