Bulgaria's Nuke Reloaded
Politics | October 23, 2004, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A special operation, under thigh police control and security measures, was executed for the transportation of nuclear fuel for Bulgaria's only nuclear power plant in Kozloduy. The operation took place under the command of Interior Chief Secretary Boyko Borisov. The fuel was transported from the Gorna Oryahovitsa airport.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » Macron Receives Prestigious German Charlemagne Award for his Vision for Future Europe
- » Putin will Visit Turkey on December 11th
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Goes on an Official Visit to Serbia
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)