Bulgaria's Nuke Reloaded
Politics | October 23, 2004, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A special operation, under thigh police control and security measures, was executed for the transportation of nuclear fuel for Bulgaria's only nuclear power plant in Kozloduy. The operation took place under the command of Interior Chief Secretary Boyko Borisov. The fuel was transported from the Gorna Oryahovitsa airport.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna is far from Certain
- » The Venezuelan Consulate in Miami may be Shut Down Because of Unpaid Rents
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Initiate Fighter Jet, Armored Vehicle Procurements this March
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Stoltenberg: Russia is Interfering with the Interior Affairs of the Balkan Countries
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)