Bulgaria's Nuke Reloaded
Politics | October 23, 2004, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A special operation, under thigh police control and security measures, was executed for the transportation of nuclear fuel for Bulgaria's only nuclear power plant in Kozloduy. The operation took place under the command of Interior Chief Secretary Boyko Borisov. The fuel was transported from the Gorna Oryahovitsa airport.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Navalny will be Able to Run for Office in Russia after 2028
- » Trump Gave an Improptu Press Conference at the White House Rose Garden
- » 55% of Bulgarians are Optimistic About the EU Presidency
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Bulgaria and Russia to Cooperate in the Field of Culture
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)