Russia Delivery Due for Sofia Subway
Politics | October 18, 2004, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A Russian company will be appointed to provide six new cars for the Sofia subway, it became clear on Monday. The joint-stock Metrovagonmash competed with three other companies for the contract, and offered the lowest price. The rustproof steel subway wagons should be constructed in two years. On Tuesday, the capitals city's Mayor Stefan Sofianski is scheduled to sign the contract for the delivery.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgarian President Convenes National Security Council
- » Dairy Products Prices Seen Going Up by 10% in 2017
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria has Dropped to 6.5%
- » Putin's Visit in Bulgaria will be Postponed for after March 2018
- » Austria will have the Youngest Leader in Europe - 31-year-old Sebastian Kurz
- » Zoran Zaev's Party Won the Local Elections in Macedonia
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)