Russia Delivery Due for Sofia Subway
Politics | October 18, 2004, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A Russian company will be appointed to provide six new cars for the Sofia subway, it became clear on Monday. The joint-stock Metrovagonmash competed with three other companies for the contract, and offered the lowest price. The rustproof steel subway wagons should be constructed in two years. On Tuesday, the capitals city's Mayor Stefan Sofianski is scheduled to sign the contract for the delivery.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Boyko Borisov will Meet with Prime Minister of Norway Erna Solberg
- » The National Academy of Arts Wants to Make an Affiliate in Burgas
- » Sofia Mayor Banned the Parking of Buses in Front of the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- » CEC Test Publicly Remote Electronic Voting
- » The National Council for Tripartite Cooperation Discusses the Minimum Wage Today
- » 2 Years After Paris, the One Planet Summit Aims to Galvanize New Action on Climate Change
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)