Russia Delivery Due for Sofia Subway
Politics | October 18, 2004, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A Russian company will be appointed to provide six new cars for the Sofia subway, it became clear on Monday. The joint-stock Metrovagonmash competed with three other companies for the contract, and offered the lowest price. The rustproof steel subway wagons should be constructed in two years. On Tuesday, the capitals city's Mayor Stefan Sofianski is scheduled to sign the contract for the delivery.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Ska Keller: Many Bulgarians have Apologized to me Personally Because of Deputy PM Simeonov
- » The Guardian: Europe is Facing a Potential Crisis in the Balkans. It has to Act Soon
- » Bulgarian Was Appointed For Director General of Eurostat
- » Night Public Transport in Sofia from the Spring
- » New Scandal with the Far Right in Austria
- » Bulgaria's President Receives Saudi Foreign Minister
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)