BALKAN FLIES AGAIN TO LONDON
Business | May 2, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The first flight of Balkan Airlines since two months took place today in the afternoon to London. Balkan stopped its flights more than two months after being declared insolvent by the Sofia regional court. The owner of the airline company, Israely Gad Zeevi was declared to wish to sell its shares, which exceed 75 per cent of the property. During the next couple of days Balkan will restore flights to Dubaj also.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » Environment Minister Signs Contracts for Construction of Waste Handling Plants
- » UK to Seek EU Mutual Recognition Deal For Financial Services
- » Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
- » Liza Minnelli Auctions Cabaret Outfit in Huge 'Downsizing' Sale
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)