BALKAN FLIES AGAIN TO LONDON
Business | May 2, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The first flight of Balkan Airlines since two months took place today in the afternoon to London. Balkan stopped its flights more than two months after being declared insolvent by the Sofia regional court. The owner of the airline company, Israely Gad Zeevi was declared to wish to sell its shares, which exceed 75 per cent of the property. During the next couple of days Balkan will restore flights to Dubaj also.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Luxury Property Market in Bulgaria
- » The Tokyo Stock Exchange Started the Week with an Increase
- » YouTube Will Recognize Songs in Videos
- » The Cancellation of Flights Did not Prevent Ryanair from Gaining High Profit
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal
- » PayPal Acquires a European Company for $ 2.2 Billion
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)