BOMB EXPLODED IN A BAR DOWNTOWN SOFIA
Business | May 2, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Strong explosion took place late last night downtown Sofia, Nova TV reported. One of the famous bars named `088`, some 150 meters from Sheraton Sofia was blown up with a bomb put in front of its doors. No injures were reported, the bar was closed at that time, sources said. `088` was owned by thge owners of the only one GSM provider Mobiltel (the GSM code in BG is 088), but later sold to unknown representatives of Sofia`s underground business, TV added.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Investments in "Smart" Cities will Reach $ 80 billion in 2018
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » French President Emmanuel Macron Unveils New Immigration Bill Amid Calls For Protests
- » 14,000 Cigarettes Seized in Anti-tobacco Smuggling Operations across the Country
- » Bulgaria will Host a Joint Business Forum for Foreign Trade of Japan
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)