BULBANK`S BIGGEST SHAREHOLDER
Business | May 1, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
33% of the investments in Bulbank are back in `Unicredito`. The Italian financial institution is the new owner of the biggest Bulgarian bank in consortium with `Alliance`. At the General Meeting on April 27, the shareholders voted almost the whole profit of Bulbank for the year 2000-EUR 95 M, allocated as dividends. As a biggest shareholder with 85.2 per cent share `Unicredito` received some EUR 80 M.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Dutch Company Takeaway.com Buys BGMenu for EUR 10.5 Million
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » The IMF Insists: Accelerate the Raise of Wages!
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Venezuela will Release Another Virtual Currency
- » Investments in "Smart" Cities will Reach $ 80 billion in 2018
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)