$30 M INVESTED IN GOLDEN SANDS RESORT
Business | May 1, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The Hotel owners in `Golden sands` resort have invested $30 M for this summer seasons` preparation, which is $10 M more compared to last year investments. The first tourist group arrived in the resort on April 28. The tourist operator `Nekerman` brought a group of 30 Belgium tourists. So far over 80% of the resort`s base is reserved for the period May-October. Over 100 000 foreign tourists have paid in advance for this particular period.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Venezuela will Release Another Virtual Currency
- » Investments in "Smart" Cities will Reach $ 80 billion in 2018
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » French President Emmanuel Macron Unveils New Immigration Bill Amid Calls For Protests
- » 14,000 Cigarettes Seized in Anti-tobacco Smuggling Operations across the Country
- » Bulgaria will Host a Joint Business Forum for Foreign Trade of Japan
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)