Legal Start for Bulgaria's New Rightists
Court's confirmation of the founding of Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB) was promulgated by the State Gazette.
The document said that the party has been founded by 1,399 Bulgarians. It already has a ruling body and a statute.
Ivan Kostov moved to establish his own party after a row with Nadezhda Mihaylova, his successor on the post of United Democratic Forces (UtDF) leader.
- » Greece’s Stability Important for Bulgaria, Borisov Tells Tusk
- » Stoltenberg Sees No Immediate Threat to any NATO Member State - BNR
- » Bulgarian, Ukrainian FMs Discuss Possible Launching of Ferry on Danube
- » Bulgaria, Poland to Agree on Maintenance of MiG-29 Jets by End of July
- » Bulgaria's Agriculture to Be Granted EUR 7.5 B EU in Next Years
- » Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Loses Case for Sitnyakovo Palace at Second Instance Court