Legal Start for Bulgaria's New Rightists
Court's confirmation of the founding of Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB) was promulgated by the State Gazette.
The document said that the party has been founded by 1,399 Bulgarians. It already has a ruling body and a statute.
Ivan Kostov moved to establish his own party after a row with Nadezhda Mihaylova, his successor on the post of United Democratic Forces (UtDF) leader.
- » President Plevneliev To Hold Consultations With Caretaker Government
- » Nikolay Barekov's Appointment at TV7 'A Mistake' - KTB Owner
- » Bulgaria's 3rd Biggest Party, DPS, Rejects Mandate to Form Govt
- » Bulgarians 'Most Detached from EU' - Eurobarometer
- » Outgoing Bulgarian Foreign Minister Slams New Sanctions against Russia
- » Bulgaria Evacuates Embassy Staff From Libya