Legal Start for Bulgaria's New Rightists
Court's confirmation of the founding of Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB) was promulgated by the State Gazette.
The document said that the party has been founded by 1,399 Bulgarians. It already has a ruling body and a statute.
Ivan Kostov moved to establish his own party after a row with Nadezhda Mihaylova, his successor on the post of United Democratic Forces (UtDF) leader.
- » One in Four Bulgarians to Vote for GERB in Next Elections – Poll
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Returns Mandate
- » Fiasco and Hope After Bulgarian Government Resignation - Der Standard
- » President Rosen Plevneliev Urges Full Disclosure of 'KTB Files'
- » President Plevneliev: Parliament to Solve Key Tasks Before Dissolution
- » GERB Leader Boiko Borisov Returns Mandate