Legal Start for Bulgaria's New Rightists
Court's confirmation of the founding of Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB) was promulgated by the State Gazette.
The document said that the party has been founded by 1,399 Bulgarians. It already has a ruling body and a statute.
Ivan Kostov moved to establish his own party after a row with Nadezhda Mihaylova, his successor on the post of United Democratic Forces (UtDF) leader.
- » Bulgaria IntMin Resignation 'Not Final Decision', MPs Say
- » Resignation of Bulgaria IntMin Vuchkov Prompts Mixed Reactions
- » Bulgarian Deputy PM Kalfin Vows Support for Business Collaboration with Russia
- » Bulgaria PM Accepts IntMin's Resignation
- » Bulgaria's Interior Minister Resigns
- » Border Police Allocates BGN 1.37M to New Vehicles to Counteract Refugee Wave