Legal Start for Bulgaria's New Rightists
Court's confirmation of the founding of Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB) was promulgated by the State Gazette.
The document said that the party has been founded by 1,399 Bulgarians. It already has a ruling body and a statute.
Ivan Kostov moved to establish his own party after a row with Nadezhda Mihaylova, his successor on the post of United Democratic Forces (UtDF) leader.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment in August Hits Lowest Level of 7.7% Since October 2009
- » Russia, Ukraine Oppose Georgieva's Nomination for UN Secretary General
- » Every 20th Bulgarian at Age Over 80
- » Border Police, Prosecutor's Office Uncovers Organised Criminal Group for Human Trafficking
- » Four Policemen Arrested for Corrupiton at Kapitan Andreevo Checkpoint
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: New Unit for Increasing Border Security To Be Created