SECURTY COUNCIL CALLED TO MEET PM
Business | April 30, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarian security council met today in the office of the Prime Minister. Ivan Kostov, PM, foreign minister, ineterior and defence ministers discussed for several hours today the situation in the reagion after 8 police officers were killed in Macedonia last nigth by the pro-Albanian extreme groups. PM Ivan Kostov and President Peter Stoyanov already paid condolences to their Macedonian counterpartners Georgievski and Traykovski.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Luxury Property Market in Bulgaria
- » The Tokyo Stock Exchange Started the Week with an Increase
- » YouTube Will Recognize Songs in Videos
- » The Cancellation of Flights Did not Prevent Ryanair from Gaining High Profit
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal
- » PayPal Acquires a European Company for $ 2.2 Billion
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)