SECURTY COUNCIL CALLED TO MEET PM
Business | April 30, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarian security council met today in the office of the Prime Minister. Ivan Kostov, PM, foreign minister, ineterior and defence ministers discussed for several hours today the situation in the reagion after 8 police officers were killed in Macedonia last nigth by the pro-Albanian extreme groups. PM Ivan Kostov and President Peter Stoyanov already paid condolences to their Macedonian counterpartners Georgievski and Traykovski.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » Environment Minister Signs Contracts for Construction of Waste Handling Plants
- » UK to Seek EU Mutual Recognition Deal For Financial Services
- » Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
- » Liza Minnelli Auctions Cabaret Outfit in Huge 'Downsizing' Sale
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)