BG GOVERNMENT REPORTS TO BUSINESSMEN
Business | April 17, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarian government held an open session in Sofia with more than 450 participants in Business Easter discussions. Ministers reported to the business representatives, some of them Bulgarian living abroad, on their activities. Dutch PM Wim Kok, who pays regular visit to BG, greeted the participants.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Luxury Property Market in Bulgaria
- » The Tokyo Stock Exchange Started the Week with an Increase
- » YouTube Will Recognize Songs in Videos
- » The Cancellation of Flights Did not Prevent Ryanair from Gaining High Profit
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal
- » PayPal Acquires a European Company for $ 2.2 Billion
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)