BG GOVERNMENT REPORTS TO BUSINESSMEN
Business | April 17, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarian government held an open session in Sofia with more than 450 participants in Business Easter discussions. Ministers reported to the business representatives, some of them Bulgarian living abroad, on their activities. Dutch PM Wim Kok, who pays regular visit to BG, greeted the participants.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Dutch Company Takeaway.com Buys BGMenu for EUR 10.5 Million
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » The IMF Insists: Accelerate the Raise of Wages!
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Venezuela will Release Another Virtual Currency
- » Investments in "Smart" Cities will Reach $ 80 billion in 2018
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)