ENERGY COMITTEE VIOLATIONS DISCLOSED
Business | April 14, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A number of financial violations were discovered during an audit at the National Electric Company for the period January 1, 1997 to April 30, 2000, control officials announced. The company wrongly claimed BGN 44 million in tax credit for inputs in electricity generation for its own purposes. Number of others wrong data put a serious shadow on the Committee accounting, sources from control authorities added.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Dutch Company Takeaway.com Buys BGMenu for EUR 10.5 Million
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » The IMF Insists: Accelerate the Raise of Wages!
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Venezuela will Release Another Virtual Currency
- » Investments in "Smart" Cities will Reach $ 80 billion in 2018
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)