STOCK EXCHANGE LOW PERFORMANCE
Business | April 15, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Turnover on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange-Sofia is comparatively low: the sale of 3,347 shares worth slightly over BGN 5,200. No bonds were sold. The top deal was the sale of 143,140 shares of the Agropolychim - Devnya fertilizer maker at BGN 0.40 each. Its shares changed hands at BGN 0.38 earlier this week.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Dutch Company Takeaway.com Buys BGMenu for EUR 10.5 Million
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » The IMF Insists: Accelerate the Raise of Wages!
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Venezuela will Release Another Virtual Currency
- » Investments in "Smart" Cities will Reach $ 80 billion in 2018
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)