20% MORE RUSSIAN TOURISTS IN 2001
Business | April 14, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
20 % more tourists will be at the Black sea resorts this year. Leonid Basnin, Russian consul to Varna predicts at a press meeting today. Number of Russian tourists in 2000 was about 120 000, experts said. Bulgarian government decided to postpone visa regime for Russian citizens until October 1 in an effort to save the contracts of the tourists agencies.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » Environment Minister Signs Contracts for Construction of Waste Handling Plants
- » UK to Seek EU Mutual Recognition Deal For Financial Services
- » Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
- » Liza Minnelli Auctions Cabaret Outfit in Huge 'Downsizing' Sale
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)