20% MORE RUSSIAN TOURISTS IN 2001
Business | April 14, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
20 % more tourists will be at the Black sea resorts this year. Leonid Basnin, Russian consul to Varna predicts at a press meeting today. Number of Russian tourists in 2000 was about 120 000, experts said. Bulgarian government decided to postpone visa regime for Russian citizens until October 1 in an effort to save the contracts of the tourists agencies.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Luxury Property Market in Bulgaria
- » The Tokyo Stock Exchange Started the Week with an Increase
- » YouTube Will Recognize Songs in Videos
- » The Cancellation of Flights Did not Prevent Ryanair from Gaining High Profit
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal
- » PayPal Acquires a European Company for $ 2.2 Billion
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)