VARNA SHIPYARD`S BUYER WENT BANKRUPT
Business | April 13, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Varna Shipyard`s candidate buyer Cammell Liard declared insolvency and called in receivers. There are suspicions that the company failed to guarantee the instalment on the contractual loan of EUR 125 M. On April 11 Cammell`s shares on the London stock exchange were suspended on the company`s request. Varna Shipyard can begin the implementation of the rehabilitation plan proposed by Cammell regardless of the financial status of the company. According to the plan the program will be carried out either by Cammell or by an investor suggested by it.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The IMF Insists: Accelerate the Raise of Wages!
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Venezuela will Release Another Virtual Currency
- » Investments in "Smart" Cities will Reach $ 80 billion in 2018
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » French President Emmanuel Macron Unveils New Immigration Bill Amid Calls For Protests
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)