VARNA SHIPYARD`S BUYER WENT BANKRUPT
Business | April 13, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Varna Shipyard`s candidate buyer Cammell Liard declared insolvency and called in receivers. There are suspicions that the company failed to guarantee the instalment on the contractual loan of EUR 125 M. On April 11 Cammell`s shares on the London stock exchange were suspended on the company`s request. Varna Shipyard can begin the implementation of the rehabilitation plan proposed by Cammell regardless of the financial status of the company. According to the plan the program will be carried out either by Cammell or by an investor suggested by it.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Luxury Property Market in Bulgaria
- » The Tokyo Stock Exchange Started the Week with an Increase
- » YouTube Will Recognize Songs in Videos
- » The Cancellation of Flights Did not Prevent Ryanair from Gaining High Profit
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal
- » PayPal Acquires a European Company for $ 2.2 Billion
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)