Police Busted Outlaw Bookmakers
Politics | July 7, 2003, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarian policemen busted an illegal bookmaking network in the town of Pazardzhik, some 110km to the south of capial Sofia. Two Bulgarians aged thirty-four and tweny-seven were arrested during the operation. They are suspected to have organized illegal bets on the results of the European Championship football matches. Policemen also searched several houses in the town of Pazardzhik to seize the equipment of the illegal network.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Paris: The Requirements Imposed by Trump on Europeans Sometimes Sound like Ultimatums
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
- » The Holy Synod Declared Itself Against the Istanbul Convention
- » Meeting of Heads of Parliamentary Committees for Union Affairs Held in Sofia
- » Ivaylo Moskovski: By the End of the Year the Debts of BDZ must be Repaid
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)