Police Busted Outlaw Bookmakers
Politics | July 7, 2003, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarian policemen busted an illegal bookmaking network in the town of Pazardzhik, some 110km to the south of capial Sofia. Two Bulgarians aged thirty-four and tweny-seven were arrested during the operation. They are suspected to have organized illegal bets on the results of the European Championship football matches. Policemen also searched several houses in the town of Pazardzhik to seize the equipment of the illegal network.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » The Cabinet Provides up to BGN 26 Million to Repair the MiGs Guarding Bulgarian Airspace
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria Has Reduced Its External Debt
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)