FORMER DEPUTY PM BAILED OUT AGAINST BGN 10 000
Politics | September 28, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Former Vice-PM Alexander Bozhkov was bailed out against 10,000 levs. At 2.30 p.m. Thursday Bozhkov appeared in the Supreme Cassation Prosecution together with his lawyer Georgy Atanassov, who`s an expert in privatization deals. Bozhkov tried to enter through the back entrance of the prosecution corridor to avoid the journalists. The door turned out to be locked. Who told you that I`m here to be interrogated, that was the only thing Bozhkov said at his entering.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Nicolas Maduro Won a New Presidential Term in Venezuela
- » Russia Poses no threat to Baltic Republics - Czech Officials
- » Putin and Merkel Talk In Sochi about Iran, Ukraine and Nord Stream 2
- » The EU Grants BGN 111 Million to Replace Solid Fuel Stoves and Heaters in 21 Bulgarian Cities
- » Producers of the Famous Bulgarian Rose Protest Because of the Low Purchase Price
- » Telephone Scammers Took Nearly 45,000 Leva from an 80-year-old Woman (Shumen)
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)