DOCUMENT MISTAKE MAY HINDER STOYANOV`S CANDIDATURE
Politics | September 27, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The Central Electoral Commission announced at a press conference that it did not accept the documents of the Committee that supports the candidature of Petur Stoyanov and Nelly Kutskova. According to the commission, the signatures of the 177 members of the committee were in a separate file and thus the documents were `not united in one.` `The application does not comply with decision № 7 of the Central Electoral Commission from September 25,` the spokesman of the Electoral Commission Bisser Trayanov said. The Commission gave a three-day extension to the committee to make up for the mistake in the documents. Representatives of the Election Headquarters of Stoyanov and Kutskova commented that the decision of the Central Electoral Commission may hinder the candidature of the two for President and Vice President, respectively, Info radio reported.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Putin and Merkel Talk In Sochi about Iran, Ukraine and Nord Stream 2
- » The EU Grants BGN 111 Million to Replace Solid Fuel Stoves and Heaters in 21 Bulgarian Cities
- » Producers of the Famous Bulgarian Rose Protest Because of the Low Purchase Price
- » Telephone Scammers Took Nearly 45,000 Leva from an 80-year-old Woman (Shumen)
- » Train Hit a Bus with Passengers,People Are Injured
- » Trump: The EU is a Terrible Trading Partner
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)