DEM 420 M BUDGET DEFICIT
Business | March 16, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
DEM 420 M is the Bulgarian budget deficit, estimated at the end of February. DEM 892 M are the incomes, 1 312 M were the expenses. The reason of the deficit are the interest rates to the BG debt, paid to the banks of London club at the end of January, 2001Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 80% of Pedestrian Crossings across the Country Do not Meet the Requirements
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » China Vows to Hit Back as Trump Prepares Trade Sanctions
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » Telenor Officially Sold its Business to Czech Billionaire
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)