Bulgarian Cultural Properties at Exhibitions in Moscow, Bratislava, Warsaw and Paris
Four temporary exhibitions presenting cultural properties from Bulgaria will be organized in Moscow, Warsaw, Bratislava and Paris this year. Today the government agreed to provide state guarantees for the exhibits, which will be exhibited at the Tretyakov Gallery and in the Lazenky Krulevski, "Bratislava Castle" and "Louvre" Museums.
The cultural properties are from the National Historical Museum, the St. Cyril and St. Methodius National Library, the Ancient Nessebar Museum, the Veliki Preslav Archaeological Museum and the National Archaeological Institute with a museum at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
Providing a state guarantee for exhibits for the period of an exhibition abroad is a commonly accepted European practice that makes it possible to actually reduce the cost of organizing exhibitions. This encourages bilateral cooperation between museums, the mobility of collections and the promotion of Bulgaria's national cultural heritage.
- » IRON MAIDEN and JUDAS PRIEST at HILLS OF ROCK 2018 Festival
- » The "Hidden Letters" Project in Sofia, Bulgaria
- » Strange Treasure Next to the Great Pyramid at Giza
- » What is Included in this Year's "World Theater in Sofia?"
- » You can Volunteer to Star in a Film in Plovdiv
- » New Location for the Spring Book Fair 2018