Lidl will Reduce Plastic in its Products with 20% by 2025.
The Lidl supermarket chain has announced that it will reduce the plastic used by it for all its own branded products with
20% by 2025.
The measure is part of the long-term commitment of the company to be environmentally friendly, they said. In continuation
Lidl has been developing a sustainable development policy that includes gradual avoidance and reduction of plastic packaging materials, while improving recycling opportunities.
To achieve its goal, the company will follow a strategy focusing on a program that closes the cycle of production - a wider demand for recyclable materials, the introduction of renewable resources and systems reuse. This will prevent the use and disposal of a huge amount plastics which can not be recycled.
- » The Cancellation of Flights Did not Prevent Ryanair from Gaining High Profit
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal
- » PayPal Acquires a European Company for $ 2.2 Billion
- » Summer, Sea ... 44 Beaches - Accessible to People with Disabilities
- » Illegal Buildings Appeared on a Beach Near Varna
- » Jeff Bezos Banned PowerPoint in Meetings