Russia Begins Production of Turkey’s S-400 Air Defense Systems
Russia’s Rosoboronexport General Director Alexander Miheyev said that Moscow had started to produce the S-400 missile defense systems purchased by Ankara. Last December, Turkey announced that it had concluded an agreement with Russia for the purchase of two S-400 systems by early 2020, Yeni Safak reports.
“Production has started. Everything has been discussed, and we will fulfill our responsibilities. We have started to actualize the agreement,” said Miheyev.
Rosoboronexport is the sole state intermediary agency for Russia's exports/imports of defense-related and dual use products, technologies and services.
- » The Guardian: Sweden Distributes 'Be Prepared for War' Leaflet to all 4.8m Homes
- » Russia Poses no threat to Baltic Republics - Czech Officials
- » US Fighters have Intercepted Two Russian Strategic Bombers near Alaska
- » Near Our Border with Turkey 37 Migrants Were Caught While They Were Trying to Cross It without Any Documents
- » Karakachanov: Our Army Is Not Just For Parades
- » The Military Parade for the Celebration of the Bulgarian Army