Hot in Some Places in the Afternoon in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures Reaching 25°C to 30°C
Today the weather in Bulgaria will be mostly sunny. Clouds will increase again in the afternoon, across West and Central Bulgaria rain showers and thunder are likely in some places. There will be light south wind becoming northwest in Northwestern Bulgaria.
It will be another warm day, even hot in places in the afternoon, with maximum temperatures reaching 25°C to 30°C, in Sofia 26°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, quoted by Focus News Agency.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny. In the afternoon and into the evening, the cloud will increase but rain is unlikely. There will be light south wind. The maximum temperatures in the northern parts will be about 18°C-20°C, up to 24°C-26°C across the Burgas Bay.
In the mountains the morning will be sunny, but clouds will increase in the afternoon and many places will see rain showers and thunder into the evening. Light west-southwest wind will blow during the day. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about 21°C, and at 2,000 m - about 14°C.
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today
- » 15 Minutes Hail and Disaster in Byala Slatina, Northwestern Bulgaria
- » Life on a volcano: Volcanic Eruptions in Hawaii Have Intensified (VIDEO)