Bulgarian Media Mogul Peevski Sells 50% of his Print Media Business
Film Company bought half of Delyan Peevski's newspapers. "New Image Bulgaria" has signed a preliminary contract for the acquisition of "Telegraph Media". This became clear from a message to the media by the managers of Intrust EAD and New Image Bulgaria EAD.
The company, which is famous in Bulgaria for shooting a number of film productions, buys 50% of the capital of Telegraph Media Ltd., a publishing company of the print media Telegraph, Monitor, Politika and Meridian Match and a shareholder in the regional media "Borba Publishing House" AD.
These newspapers are among the most popular in the country, with the newspaper Telegraph being the highest in circulation and marketability in the Bulgarian newspaper market.
New Image Bulgaria EAD creates a new subsidiary for the purpose of the deal to acquire the shareholding.
"New Image Bulgaria" EAD is part of the American company "New Image", which is producing films, it also an owner of the New Boyana Film studio and is well known in Bulgaria.
"Telegraph Media" is part of the media empire of MP Delyan Peevski. The conclusion of the transaction will be made after the ruling of the Commission for Protection of Competition.
- » Telephone Scammers Took Nearly 45,000 Leva from an 80-year-old Woman (Shumen)
- » Train Hit a Bus with Passengers,People Are Injured
- » Again Blockade in Sofia, Closed Streets and Boulevards - See Where
- » The Famous Communist Era Buzludzha Monument is Progressively Collapsing
- » New Scholarships for Sports Students will be Provided by the Bulgarian Government
- » An Intentional Arson of Cars in Burgas; Police Evacuated a Whole Block