Bulgaria will Cooperate with Saudi Arabia in Agriculture
The Government endorsed the Agreements signed in November 2017 in Riyadh for cooperation in the field of agriculture, livestock and fisheries between the Bulgarian Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry and the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The document supports the introduction of new technologies in agriculture, livestock and fisheries as well as participation in the implementation of joint projects.
The agreement will help to promote trade in agricultural products by facilitating market access for each country.
The aim is to encourage investment in agriculture, livestock and fisheries.
- » The Luxury Property Market in Bulgaria
- » The Tokyo Stock Exchange Started the Week with an Increase
- » YouTube Will Recognize Songs in Videos
- » The Cancellation of Flights Did not Prevent Ryanair from Gaining High Profit
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal
- » PayPal Acquires a European Company for $ 2.2 Billion