205,000 BGN For Scholarships
The government has approved additional costs and transfers of 204 930 BGN. The funds are for scholarships for students from state and municipal schools, which have achieved high results at different competitions, the press center of the cabinet said.
The funds are provided in the central budget under the program: Measures for protection of children with prominent gifts.
- » Famous French Director and Producer Luc Besson Accused of Rape
- » An Electronic Cigarette Exploded and Killed a Man in the United States
- » FT: Macron Warns against Hasty EU Enlargement at the Sofia Summit
- » Remarks by President Donald Tusk after the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » EIB Confirms Support for Western Balkans on the Path towards EU Integration
- » А Visa Agreement between Bulgaria and Algeria