New Metro In Serbia
So far, there were only two metro stations that were used by the city rail - the trams.
Siniša Mali, the current Mayor of Belgrade attended the presentation of the project for a subway in Belgrade, writes Beograd.rs. The project was made after an analysis of the existing transport infrastructure in the city.
"Experts have found that only two metro rails are linked to four lines of the city rail to relieve traffick in Belgrade.'' said the Mayor of Belgrade.
According to Mali the new subway will reduce the traffic jumps and open huged opportunities for investment, because it will connect distant parts of the city.
"As this is the only realistic plan, the first metro line will be put into operation by 2022," the mayor added.
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela
- » Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich has to Prove the Origin of his Money to Obtain a British Visa
- » Famous French Director and Producer Luc Besson Accused of Rape