Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria Has Reduced Its External Debt
At the very beginning of today's government meeting, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov announced that Bulgaria has reduced its external debt for only a year, and this places us on the third place in the EU.
,,The Eurostat report comes out. From 29 to 25.4, Bulgaria's foreign debt declined. Third, we are ranked in the lowest foreign debt in Europe after Estonia and Luxembourg. Luxembourg has 23%, but at that pace, the government is working and at the end of the year, we will downgrade it to 20%'', Boyko Borissov pointed out.
- » Many Parts of Sofia Remain Without Hot Water during the Summer
- » Bulgarian Railways Continue to Accumulate Losses
- » Telephone Scammers Took Nearly 45,000 Leva from an 80-year-old Woman (Shumen)
- » Train Hit a Bus with Passengers,People Are Injured
- » Again Blockade in Sofia, Closed Streets and Boulevards - See Where
- » The Famous Communist Era Buzludzha Monument is Progressively Collapsing