Film Shooting Changes Urban Mobility in Sofia
A temporary change of urban mobility organization is being introduced in connection with the filming of the film "Fall and Salvation".
This was announced by the press center of Sofia Municipality. It is forbidden to stay and park vehicles, except for the cars of the film crew and outside the paid parking facilities, as follows:
- From 10.00 to 22.00 today and from 10.00 to 13.00 hours 26 April 2018 on 33, Georgi Benkovski Str.
- From 16.00 to 19.00 on April 26, 2018 in front of bl. 1, Dianabad district.
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift
- » The Calvert Journal: Bulgaria’s Buzludzha Monument Opens its Doors for the First Time in 8 Years
- » More than 65% of Sofia Residents are not Satisfied with the Cleanliness of the City
- » Woman Stole Donations from the Temple in Novi Han
- » Almost 60% of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Is Ready
- » The Chief Architect of Sofia: Bulgaria will Struggle with the Problems of Postsocialism Restitution for 50 Years