Federica Moghereini: The EU Grants an Additional € 3 Billion to Turkey For Refugees
''The European Union will provide Turkey with an additional € 3 billion to help Syrian refugees over the next two years.''
This was stated by the head of European diplomacy Federica Moghereini. "We will give Turkey another 3 billion euros in the next two years," she said at the second Donor Syria conference in Brussels.
- » FT: Macron Warns against Hasty EU Enlargement at the Sofia Summit
- » Remarks by President Donald Tusk after the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » EIB Confirms Support for Western Balkans on the Path towards EU Integration
- » People in Europe with least Trust in the Media are Populists
- » Eurovision 2018: This is the Running Order of the Grand Final!
- » What is Europe Day and is anyone Celebrating?