Over BGN 20 million have been Paid for the Welfare of Birds in Bulgaria
Since the end of March, State Fund Agriculture has paid a total of BGN 20 620 952 million to 112 poultry farmers under the measures under the scheme "Aid for the implementation of voluntary commitments for bird welfare," the institution said.
State aid aims to support farmers to implement voluntary animal welfare commitments in the poultry sector.
Assistance is provided annually to cover costs or income foregone for poultry farmers who undertake to apply one or more of the measures for a period of at least 5 years.
- » Telephone Scammers Took Nearly 45,000 Leva from an 80-year-old Woman (Shumen)
- » Train Hit a Bus with Passengers,People Are Injured
- » Again Blockade in Sofia, Closed Streets and Boulevards - See Where
- » The Famous Communist Era Buzludzha Monument is Progressively Collapsing
- » New Scholarships for Sports Students will be Provided by the Bulgarian Government
- » An Intentional Arson of Cars in Burgas; Police Evacuated a Whole Block